Monday 23 May 2016

Kim Kardashian Admits To Siding With Kylie Jenner Amid Tyga And Blac Chyna Drama



According to a new Keeping Up With The Kardashians teaser clip, Kim is finally speaking on her feelings about Tyga’s former relationship with her sister, Kylie Jenner.


In the clip, Kim admits to having a former friendship with Blac Chyna and expresses the awkward position she was placed in when Chyna’s ex, Tyga, started dating Kylie.


Kim simply explains that in the situation, family came first as she evidently sided with her sister during the dilemma.

“I understand that Kylie dating Tyga completely broke Chyna’s heart. I feel for her in that situation,” Kardashian West said. “Was it uncomfortable for me when Kylie and Tyga started to date? Absolutely, because Chyna was my friend. But I had no choice but to take my sister’s side. That’s my sister.”

It’s obvious now that Kim, Chyna, and Kylie have made up since the starlets have been photographed together in the past few months.


No comments: